We will have an onsite or in-person ITM conference where we all will have the opportunity to meet each other again.
Oral contributions should foresee 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions & answers. These questions will be noted down and questions and answers will be included in the Springer book proceedings. Please make sure your power point presentation is Microsoft compatible and that it is uploaded before your session starts.
Posters need to fit in on a 4' high X 6' wide kiosk, mounted horizontally. Also, many of the kiosks have a wooden border approximately 2" thick, so do not print your poster any larger than 3' 8" (approx. 110 cm) X 5' 8" (approx. 170 cm).
- You will be provided with stick pins to attach your poster.
- Your poster should be self-explanatory, so that you are free to supplement and discuss particular points raised in inquiry.
- Materials should be mounted on thin poster paper or lightweight cardboard. Do not use heavy cardboard.
- You may want to group logically consistent sections or columns of the poster on backgrounds of the same color.
- Prepare a label for the top center of your poster which includes (in 72-point lettering): Title, authors and affiliations.
- Arrange materials in columns rather than rows. An introduction should be placed at the upper left, and a conclusion at the lower right, both in large typescript.
- The sequence of illustrations should be clearly indicated with numbers or letters of 72-point size, preferably in bold lettering. Each figure or table should have a heading of one or two lines in large type stating the "take-home" message. Detailed information should be provided in a legend in smaller types below. The legend should describe the content of the figure and the conclusions derived therefrom. Charts, drawings and illustrations might well be similar to those used in making slides - preferably simpler and more heavily drawn. Keep everything as clear as possible.